For upcoming events throughout the year please refer to the 2019 calendar
BIG THANK YOU TO PILON FOR ALL HIS TIME AND EFFORT HE HAS PUT INTO OUR CLUB! He will just say he was doing what needed to be done, however, Jim you did a great job and not that many people step up like you have.
General Club and board meeting will be held on the 4th Monday of the month @ 7:00 p.m. Please check calendar for changes due to holidays. No meetings November and December 2019.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: WE ARE CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR DESK HELP FOR OPEN PRACTICE TRAP DAYS. PLEASE CONTACT HARVEY BRUNER AT (810) 266-4284 IF INTERESTED.
Check out the "New Developments" page!! We have been working to make our club even greater!!
We are planning more improvements. If you are interested in helping or have some great ideas, please come out to a membership meeting! Meetings are at 7 p.m. the 4th Monday of every month unless it falls on a holiday. Check the calendar to be sure. Can't wait to see you!!
We have a walk through hunter and field archery range open to the membership seven days a week, dawn to dusk.
It will be available to the public for $3.00 a round on regular cab days, Thursdays 5:00 to 9:00 (or dusk) and Saturdays 10:00 to 2:00.
Nonmembers will have to go into the club house and pay the person behind the desk.
There is a waiver sheet at the start of the range in a mail box that all archers, member and nonmembers, are required to sign each time before shooting.
You should familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations for the range. They are at the bottom of this page for you to view.
We hope that everyone will enjoy this new addition to our club.
Scott Turner is in charge of an archery league. You can contact him for further information at (517) 625-7022.
Archery Rules and Regulations
1. No one under the age of 18 allowed on the range without an adult member.
2. No horse play on range at any time.
3. Parents are responsible for children.
4. Members are responsible for their guests. No more than one guest at a time and no guest more than twice a year.
5. No arrows are to be shot on the range other than at the target backstop.
6. No broad heads are to be shot on this range at any time.
7. Stay on the range paths.
8. Walk all range paths in directions of the range, starting at 1 and working thru 14 not in reverse.
9. No leaving cans, bottles, or papers on range or grounds.
10. All shooters shooting a target go forward at the same time to retrieve arrows, and/or keep score, then proceed on to the next target.
11. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the range.
12. The club will not be responsible for damage, personal loss or injury.
13. No tampering with the range backstops or markers.
14. Follow all regular club rules at all times.
15. All persons shooting on the archery range are required to sign a waiver of liability/sign up sheet, prior to shooting.
16. Hours for shooting range shall be daylight to dusk.
Huge thank you to Harvey Bruner who made this event possible. Harvey has planned this event for many years. Hunting games that were played by many were top trap, Annie Oakley, Scrap, Skeet with four targets thrown at once, and wobble. The weather was beautiful for Michigan weather. Thank you for all of the people that participated for taking the time to make this event successful.