Archery Rules and Regulations
1. No one under the age of 18 allowed on the range without an adult member.
2. No horse play on range at any time.
3. Parents are responsible for children.
4. Members are responsible for their guests. No more than 1 guest at a time and no
guest more than twice a year.
5. No arrows are to be shot on the range other than at the target backstop.
6. No broadheads are to be shot on this range at any time.
7. Stay on the range paths.
8. Walk all range paths in direction of the range, starting at 1 and working thru 14, not in
9. No leaving cans, bottles, or papers on range or grounds.
10. All shooters shooting a target go forward at the same time to retrieve
arros, and/or keep score, then proceed on to the next taraget.
11. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the range.
12. The club will not be responsible for damage, personal loss or injury.
13. No tampering with the range backstops or markers.
14. Follow all regular club rules at all times.
15. All persons shooting on the archery range are required to sign a
waiver of Liability/sign-up sheet, prior to shooting.
16. Hours for shooting range shall be daylight to dusk.