1. Guns must be carried unloaded and with actions open
except when about to fire at a target.
2. When in racks, guns must be unloaded and actions open.
(Exception: break-action guns may be closed when in
3. Only one person shall shoot at a time, and only from
designated shooting stations or stands.
4. Shooting is allowed at clay targets only.
5. No more than two shells may be loaded at a time. For
singles and handicap trap, only one shell may be loaded.
Only target loads with #71/2 or smaller shot are allowed.
6. Dry firing and aiming is only allowed from a shooting
station or stand.
7. If a delay occurs while a shooter is on a station or stand,
the fun must be opened and shells removed.