1. Treat all guns as though they were loaded.
2. Keep your finger off the trigger, and out of the trigger guard, until your sights are on the target (or, for clay target sports, until you are ready to call for the target).
3. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
4. Eye and ear protection are mandatory.
5. Alcholic beverages are prohibited on all ranges at all times. Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages will be denied shooting privileges.
6. The Durand Sportsmen's Association Board of Directors and/or Management reserves the right to dismiss anyone from club grounds for unsafe or sportsman like conduct.